The Capacity Building Grant program is designed to:
- Increase an organization’s ability to create, preserve and/or manage affordable
- housing units.
- Expand or bring new housing-related services to an underserved area.
- Improve an organization’s ability to implement community revitalization
- Establish or strengthen local and/or regional collaboration.
- Support critical state housing policies (e.g. ending veteran homelessness, etc.)
To learn more about this grant funding opportunity and its eligibility requirements, please visit VHDA’s online grant portal at vhdagrants.com.