The Housing Credit program just released the preliminary rankings for the 2016 competitive LIHTC reservation applications. To see the rankings, visit our Preliminary Rankings online.
Open comments for these rankings will be accepted from May 3 to May 10. You may comment on the scoring categories or the amount of feasible credits for any application.
How To Submit a Comment
Your comments should be sent to JD Bondurant, Director of LIHTC Programs, by 5 p.m. May 10, 2016, one of these ways:
• email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• email at email@example.com
• regular mail at 601 S. Belvidere Street, Richmond, VA 23220
A scanned copy of all of applications received is available on our website. If you have not registered to view these applications, please feel free to do so now by visiting the registration page. Once you have registered, you will be given a temporary password and granted access.
How to Print the Preliminary Rankings
You will need Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader for free by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html.
1. After opening the document in Acrobat Reader, choose File>Print>Properties.
2. Choose Legal for the paper size.
3. Choose Landscape for the layout.
4. Select OK to print.